The characteristics of the drip irrigation zone
1, the labyrinth channel and the drop hole one vacuum whole hot pressing forming, good adhesion, high precision manufacturing.
2, the turbulent regime over the water, anti clogging ability.
3, labyrinth channel design, the effluent is uniform, up to 85%, laying up to 80m.
4, light weight, convenient installation and management, low cost of manual installation.
1. The inside inlaid head is equipped with a filter window, and the anti blocking performance is good.
2. Design of turbulent flow channel. The irrigation is uniform.
3. The drop head and the pipe have a strong integrity.
4. The distance of the drop head is flexible, and the scope of application is wide.
5. The price is low.
Hangzhou Neetrue Irrigation Facilities Co.,Ltd
Add:West 57th Avenue, Riverside, 12C-02
Related Industry Knowledge
- Factors affecting cleaning
- Industrial valves-method of test pr...
- Rubber production
- Rubber production process
- Automatic CIP cleaning
- Rubber hose common materials
- Basic characteristics of natural ru...
- Synthetic rubber (SR)
- Nitrile rubber characteristics
- Advantages of silicone tube and cla...
- The role of the drip irrigation zone
- The applicable conditions of the dr...
- The technical points of the drip ir...
- Attention to the use of the drip belt
- Attention to the installation of dr...
- Who is more water saving by drip ir...
- Plastic hose increases product sale...
- The application of PVC tube in vari...